17 Amazing Plants that Repel Mosquitoes Fast
It is that time of year in Minnesota, do we dare say the word?
Design your garden to repel Mosquitoes with LandCraft.
We love this article from Tips Bulletin: https://www.tipsbulletin.com/plants-that-repel-mosquitoes/
Plants that Repel Mosquitoes
If you have a problem with mosquitoes, there are a variety of plants that are natural mosquito repellents.
To get the maximum effect of these insect-repelling plants, you’ll need to crush the leaves, to release their essential oils and scent, and rub the leaves and their oils on your skin. Here are 17 plants that you can include in your yard to keep the mosquitoes at bay.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Repels Mosquitoes
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria)
- Basil (Ocimum americanum) – Useful and Repellent
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Peppermint (Mentha balsamea)
- Citronella Grass (Cymbopogon nardus)
- Marigolds (Calendula officinalis)
- Lemon Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis)
- Pennyroyal (Mentha pulegium)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Citrosa Geraniums (Pelargonium citrosum)
- Bee Balm (Monarda)
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Lemon Verbena (Aloysia triphylla)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus and Eucalyptus citriodora)
Read full article: https://www.tipsbulletin.com/plants-that-repel-mosquitoes/
LEAVE YOUR LANDSCAPE TO THE PROFESSIONALS AT LANDCRAFT
Landcraft is your local Minneapolis Urban Landscaping company that can work with your budget and give you options on how to give you the backyard you have been dreaming about. Contact us to learn more about us and to get a quote on your next backyard project.