Seasonal Container Planters for the Holidays
ADD SOME HOLIDAY CHEER TO YOUR OUTDOOR PATIO WITH A CUSTOM CONTAINER PLANTER WITH LANDCRAFT
#ContainerPlanter #Winter #Landscape
#Design #Minneapolis #Minnesota
It is fun to celebrate with designing your seasonal container planters. Add color, texture, hardy plants, and seasonal cuttings to your landscape design this winter.
Here are some Hardy Plants that we love to work with:
1. ‘Elegantissima’ redtwig dogwood (Cornus alba ‘Elegantissima’, Zones 2–8)
2. ‘Ivory Tower’ Japanese holly (Ilex crenata ‘Ivory Tower’, Zones 5–7)
3. ‘Golden Sword’ yucca (Yucca filamentosa ‘Golden Sword’, Zones 4–11)
4. Japanese pieris (Pieris japonica, Zones 6–8)
5. ‘Bressingham Ruby’ bergenia (Bergenia ‘Bressingham Ruby’, Zones 4–8)
6. ‘Caramel’ heuchera (Heuchera ‘Caramel’, Zones 3–8)
7. Variegated vinca vine (Vinca major ‘Variegata’, Zones 7–9)
8. ‘Green Mountain’ boxwood (Buxus ‘Green Mountain’, Zones 4–9)
9. Pansies (Viola × wittrockiana cv., Zones 8–11)
10. ‘Ice Dance’ Japanese sedge (Carex morrowii ‘Ice Dance’, Zones 5–9)
11. ‘Angelina’ sedum (Sedum rupestre ‘Angelina’, Zones 3–9)
12. ‘Snow Angel’ heuchera (Heuchera sanguinea ‘Snow Angel’, Zones 3–8)
13. Beaked yucca (Yucca rostrata, Zones 5–11)
14. ‘Plum Pudding’ heuchera (Heuchera ‘Plum Pudding’, Zones 4–9)
LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS AT LANDCRAFT
We like to keep our footprint small and concentrate on urban landscape’s. Revitalizing the soils and introducing some native plants back into the urban setting. Raingardens and dry creek beds are one of our specialties, as well as reusing existing materials.
Landcraft is your local Minneapolis Urban Landscaping company that can work with your budget and give you options on how to give you the front yard you have been dreaming about. Contact us to learn more about us and to get a quote on your next backyard project.
EMAIL: [email protected]
REQUEST A PROJECT QUOTE
Looking to get an estimate on one of your outdoor landscaping projects in Minneapolis, MN? Request a Project Quote on our website.
- Posted In: