Gabion Wall Planter in the Twin Cities
Gabion Walls in the Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN area
These Gabion walls are not only becoming a popular design element, but they also have other advantages for stability and staying organic in your landscape design.
ADVANTAGES OF GABION WALLS ARE:
- Ease of handling and transportation
- Speed of construction
- Flexibility (Gabions tolerate movement)
- Permeability to water (Good drainage)
- Gabions offer an easy-to-use method for decreasing water velocity and protecting slopes from erosion.
- Sustainable – Carbon footprint analyses show that the use of a gabion solution can reduce CO2 emissions by up to 80% compared to a concrete retaining wall of the same height.
- Beautiful at a glance – Aesthetics are important.
- Budget friendly
LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS AT LANDCRAFT
We like to keep our footprint small and concentrate on urban landscape’s. Revitalizing the soils and introducing some native plants back into the urban setting. Raingardens and dry creek beds are one of our specialties, as well as reusing existing materials.
Landcraft is your local Minneapolis Urban Landscaping company that can work with your budget and give you options on how to give you the front yard you have been dreaming about. Contact us to learn more about us and to get a quote on your next backyard project.
EMAIL: [email protected]
REQUEST A PROJECT QUOTE
Looking to get an estimate on one of your outdoor landscaping projects in Minneapolis, MN? Request a Project Quote on our website.